Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Sweet Kids

Thanks to one of my best friends Tam for coming to my house to take pictures of my kids. She did such a great job. She's called tamdee photo, check her photo blog out on my list.










9 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

Gorgeous pics. Ashlyn looks so beautiful! I'm so glad your a blogger now...I love peeking into your life! :)

sara! said...

oh angie! i love these pictures! they are so cute! i just love your kids!

Noriane said...

Beautiful kids and beautiful photos!

Turia said...

Tami did an awesome job. You've got beautiful kids. I love the one of you and Olivia.

marcie said...

Wow, she did a great job! So cute!

The Banks Family said...

Angie- You defintely have a beautiful family! Tami did do a great job. You will treasure these forever.

Lisa said...

The kids are getting so big!! I can't believe how fast time goes!! Your kids are precious, miss you too!!

Jen said...

Ang your kids are models! Truely they get it from their mom! Tam is amazing! Love Jen

Turia said...

Yeah! I can see your blog again! I LOVE the kids pictures. I especially love the one with you and olivia. You need to blow that up and put in your house.