I am having so much fun with this post. What do you remember about me?
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I'll come to your blog and I'll leave one about you.
PLEASE PLAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Angie-
There is so much I could say...I have so many good memories with you.
While I was dating Darrin I remember coming out and visiting you on Sundays. I enjoyed spending time with you and getting to know you better.
I also have a fun memory of visiting in Arizona. I was pregnant with Weston and very queasy. We went shopping all day in the 110 degree weather, then we went to the BBQ place. You guys were so generous and bought my dinner, shortly after we left (were talking maybe 5 minutes) I had Brandon pull over and I threw-up everything. I felt so bad that you guys had spent that money on a yummy dinner and I threw it all up.
It is fun to go to yard sales and DI shopping with you!! I love finding hot deals (we need to go again!)
I also love that we have kids and husbands that are so similar. It makes for good real conversation because we can both relate! You are more than just my sister in law you are my friend!!
You are always willing to help! I appreciate you helping me with my kids when I have to work and helping me with carpooling, it is nice to know I can count on you to help me in a pinch! You are great!
Lis
Hey Ang-
One of the recent memories I have of you is when Fisher was just born. You came to see me at the hospital and I thought it was so thoughtful of you. Ashlyn and Makayla loved holding Fisher during our visit. You were in maternity clothes with your tiny baby belly and looking totally fabulous.
Another memory was when you and Lisa met me up in Park City for dinner. I know we laughed a lot and had great food.
Another time, we rode with you guys to the Forgotten Carols. I was totally worried about riding in the back because I get so car sick. I don't remember if I told you that, though. The great thing is that I know you wouldn't have thought twice about trading me seats if I would have had a problem that night.
You helped me chase Carly at Ashlyn and Makaylas dance recital in Kearns at the school when I was hugely pregnant with Fisher & I'm pretty sure you bought her Skittles. Then I ended up going to The Girls' Soccer game in Herriman. The kids and I mooched off your Arctic Circle leftovers and you guys had bought me a Gatorade and I brought the Spray on Sunscreen. Which, by the way, I totally can't live without. I love the no mess application! We laughed at Ryder, Wes and Carly on the playground that was down the hill and one of the boys {I don't rember which... probably both :)} ended up clear across way, past the playground and basketball standards and almost to where the cars were parked.
You have always been genuinely super sweet and accepting of me. I feel totally comfortable around you and love when I get to spend time with you. Which, by the way, doesn't happen often enough. I am glad to have gotten to know you through Lisa. She's lucky to call you family. Although I'd call you family too :)
Angelina Jo-lie, I have 3 memories.
1st one is the funnest memory of us on our cruise, lounging with no kids in the caribbean getting a nice tan, staring at exotic men in their tight swimsuits.
2nd memory is my fondest of you and brandon when I came to visit in Arizona and we watched the "Notebook" and Brandon was crying and took you out in the hall to tell you how muched he loved you because the movie touched him so deeply!
3rd memory is just between you and me and its the funniest memory I have, so lets just say Arizona and your hallway, we will leave it at that!!
Every memory of you is great, you are a great friend and a sweet person. Love-Jen
Hi Ang ~ Well the first thing that popped in my head was you and I sitting by your pool in Arizona with Ryder and Hudson in the baby bjorne's!!! I think I can also dito Jen about the memory in the hall ~ LOL. I also vividly remember us roller blading with our hubby's on the Jordan Parkway when you said, "I don't think I would ever raise my kids out of Utah." Then the next week realizing that you were going to be moving out of state!!! I am so happy that we are friends, your such an amazing, sweet and wonderful example to me!!!
hugs.n.kisses
So funny Jenn, I was thinking about the same story "The Notebook". Though I wasn't there, I remember laughing with you about it for the longest! OK Ang, even though we don't have a lot of memories together there's the time in Arizona when all our kids were barfing...domino affect! I think Hudson was too!
Ang-
So many memories I don't even know what to choose.
I would have to say the old neighborhood. Walking down to your house and playing outside. Summer nights, hanging out. And shopping at the mall before we had a million kids! The cruise! I can't choose just one.
You have always been such a great friend, thank you always being there when I need you the most!
Hey Ang! What a fun idea!
The first thing that came to mind about YOU, was probably last summer, at my 1st Enrichment Activity I went to, kinda forced by Amy Pierson.. I didn't know ANYONE really, and was so un-sure about going! You see we hadn't really been to church in awhile, and I was just barely coming around... You were the 1st person to come up to me, and we just talked and talked, I don't think I had even made it into the gym, you stopped me right in the hallway! In what you may have thought was no big deal has always stuck with me, you made me feel so much more welcomed, and more confident, and with that I was able to go into that activity and make more friends! You've always been so SWEET to me! So THANK YOU!
I feel like I definitely have known you longer then I have!
By the way, good job on your talks on Sunday, you and Brandon did a wonderful job!!! See ya Saturday!
Is it "tacky" to post another few memories! Oh well!!
Taking the girls to get their ears pierced for their birthdays!! It wasn't the best idea to have a 6 month old getting her ears pierced when we came in the door! Ash and Makayla were freaked out!! It was funny how we had convice Makayla to get hers done...and then 45 minutes later Ash with her eyes closed and tears coming down her face she got hers done!!
Another was going to Market Street while Brandon was out of town! You were 8 1/2 months pregnant, worn out, and overwhelmed!! We sat and had the best dinner ever, no kids, no interruptions, just us and the Prime Rib and Caramel Ice Cream!
Angie- I remember when I hadn't been in the ward for very long and I got asked to be the sub for the primary chorister. I was very nervous but when I walked in you had a big smile on your face and you were so nice to me. Another thing I remember is right when we moved in we were sitting in sacrament meeting and I pointed out to Todd how much I loved your hair. You always look so cute! I have enjoyed getting to know you better.
Where oh where can I begin...
The first memory I have is at the cabin. That must have been about 14 years ago! Wow! I can not believe how much time flies... When Brandon brought you up there it seems like our friendship started immediately. I remember being so excited that Brandon found such a cute, sweet person that got along so well with everyone! I guess the rest is history.
I can think of so many other things-- Like me telling you about problems I was facing with, friends, boys... One time specifically when you can home from your honeynoom 12 years ago... There was really only You I wanted to talk to about this new boy I started dating-Shaun. Only you & I truly get the magnitude of that conversation. It's what I always say... You & I were definitely meant to be sister-in-laws!
Love ya Ange! You are a great sister-in-law & more important friend! ---Katie
Hi Ang.-- I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to post a comment. I certainly couldn't pass up the opportunity to tell you how wonderful and sweet you are, and share some memories. I remember when we first moved here, and going to the ward Halloween party. We didn't know anybody, and felt a little out of place. I will never forget how you came up and introduced yourself, and made us feel so comfortable. That is just the way you are. I remember thinking how much I wanted to get to know you. You are truly one of the most genuine, kind, and loving people that I have ever met. Thank you for your friendship and your amazing example. You are truly one of a kind.
Post a Comment