

Last, but definitely not least I also want to wish my mom a very Happy late Birthday. I am partial but, I think that I have one of the best mom's in the world. I feel so blessed to have a mom that I call one of my best friends. There is not a day that goes by when I don't talk to her. She is always so willing to help me out with whatever I need, ( I can think of a million examples.)
I love you and thanks for being my mom.



3 comments:
Skinny Minny....your pics are of your kids are beautiful. I am obsessed with little Ryder. Wach out. Tayvee was just wondering if ashlyn the super star gymnast was going to be putting on a show tonight in the front yard. ? She wants front row seats!
this is so cute, i love this blog. we really do have the most incredible family! love ya angie!
Ang-
You are right!! Your mom is great! She is so funny, I love her story about driving her "new car"..well moving her new car so she could drive the "old one"!!
She is such a sweet lady!!
Post a Comment