Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Thanks Jen for tagging me, it's my first time. Here goes my 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions, and 3 surprising facts.

3 Joys

1. My family is definitely my first joy.
2. Wonderful friends
3. Finding a great bargain.

3 Fears

1. Losing a loved one.
2. I am afraid of what my children will be faced with in the future. ( I am a worrier)
3. Getting in a car accident.

3 Obsessions

1. Eating yummy food.
2. This blogging thing has become a little obsession.
3. I don't want to admit this one but, I know that many of you would say that I'm obsessed with the phone. I will talk your ear off.

3 Surprising Facts

1. I was a choir girl in high school. ( you would never guess that by my voice)
2. I have been in 2 commercials.
3. I sent off 2 missionaries and married neither.

OK, NOW I TAG LISA, KATIE, AND TURIA!!

6 comments:

Jil said...

Hi Angie, It's your aunt Jil; I love your blog. You have the most beautiful children. My three fears are the same as yours,I also love to talk on the phone. Hope you are having a great summer with your darling family!

Love, Jil

Jen said...

Talking on the phone runs in your family huh! Bargain shopping, that was a good one, I should have put that. I did not know you were in the choir!

Shawni said...

Hi Angie,
It's your cousin Shawni. I found your blog off of Suzies page. It sure is fun to see what is going on in your life.

Tami said...

Ang I learned something new about you! However I knew you had a choir girl voice when you sang Happy Birthday on my answering machine a few years ago:)

Brian & Kerrian said...

You cute little choir girl!!! What commercials?? It was fun to read about you :)

The Banks Family said...

Thanks Ange! I am trying to brainstorm... I need to really do some soal searching... Even I do not know what commercials you were in.

--Katie