Saturday, June 14, 2008

A little bit about the Nielsens

This blogging thing is going to be great for me... journaling and scrapbooking in one. I am horrible at both so this will be fabulous. I am also not very computer savvy so a big thank you to Turia for helping me set this up.

Coleman is almost 10. He is a great kid. He loves science, obsessed with sea life, wants to be a marine biologist, plays the piano, enjoys legos, game boy, riding his bike, sarcasim, is funny, and we love him to death.




Ashlyn is 7. She is my big helper. She loves school, gymnastics, playing with friends, taking care of Olivia, rollerblading, riding her bike, playing sports, and being in charge.



Ryder is 3. He is full of energy and lots of fun. He loves to play with friends and cousins, likes power rangers, superheros, ninga turtles, riding his bike. t-ball, swimming lessons, and loves to keep his mom company during the day.



Olivia is 6 mos. She is our little sweet pea. She is rolling all over the place and wants to crawl. She despises food, loves to be held, is spoiled rotten, melts her daddy's heart, and is a joy to have around!!!

Can you tell that I am new at this? Turia came over to help me again!!! Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Turia said...

Good job angie! It looks great.

Brian & Kerrian said...

I loved your "intro" ~ Your kids are beautiful and so full of life!!! I am so thankful for our friendship!!!! ~ Kerrian

Tami said...

Such a cute family ang. You did a great job!

The Bergers said...

Cute pics! Looks like you totally have it down. I am excited you made a blog -
Talk to you soon!
Kamber