

so.....it has been hard for me to get things done around my house due to Olivia wanting to be held almost every second , and the minute I put her down she cries . I am wondering if it's separation anxiety or is this cute little thing just plain spoiled?



6 comments:
That cute little thing deserves to be held all the time!!! What do you mean, you don't have time to hold her all day? LOL
XOXO
Steph
That cute baby loves her mommy!
Um its because your on the phone with me all day
What a little QT!!! Don't you just love em :) Miss seeing you at swim lessons!!! Love your new blog look!!!!
Olivia is so sweet. Just bring her over to my house if you need to get things done. I will hold her for ya! She loves her Auntie Katie.
A wondered the same thing about Tyler at 5 months...now he's 15 months and still don't have the answer for ya! Sorry. It's a good thing they're so cute.
Post a Comment