Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy B-day To My Wonderful Wife


A Tribute To The One

This is the only picture of us I have at work. Obviously you recognize it as our engagement picture your brother took. It reminds me of when we were dating. My love for you now vs. the love I felt for you then is so much deeper, more real, you are much more than just an apendage of me, but the whole body. They say if the head is cut off the snake it dies and so would I. I'm very proud of your new blogging talent. Happy birthday honey, your the best!



Love Brandon

13 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Angie!!! I forgot today was the day.. We are both Geminis! I love your picture... The old days, weren't they great?
XOXO Steph Wilkes

Turia said...

Oh... So cute Brandon put up a post.
Good job blogging!! I love how you did your pictures. That's a cute idea.

Brian & Kerrian said...

What a sweet hubby you have!!! A pretty funny one he is too!!!! That is cute that he did a post for your bday. I love the engagement picture!!!!

Todd and Heidi said...

I love the picture. Hope your day was great!

jaclynn and michael said...

Who knew that the same guy that said all those words at the guy that hit your dog could say words that sweet! hahahahaha. Im so glad to have such fun neighbors with a fun swingset im going to come play on. Your so cute. We really need to barbque asap. Ill come over and borrow all the ingredients from you then make it...sound good?

Tami said...

Ang,
Would you belive I am awake and blogging!

Tami said...

Goodnight Ang!

Autumn & Chris said...

Cute Blog!!! Happy be-Lated BiRtHdAy! It was fun seeing you last night. It was good to get to know you a little bit better.

Heather Ann said...

Hey Angie!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'll add ya to my favorites.. Heather (http://heatherandkelly.blogspot.com)

sara! said...

this is so sweet!! happy late birthday angie! hope you had such a wonderful day! love you lots!

Jon and Emily said...

Lovin' the blog...cute design, cute pictures, cute post from Brandon...love it! Keep em' comin'!!!

Tami said...

love,love,love your new background!

Noriane said...

Angie, I finally found your blog! Happy belated birthday! My blog is at www.sugarcrepes.blogspot.com. Feel free to link to it! (just don't use my last name, por favor--trying to remain semi anonymous...)

I am looking forward to reading more about you! Have a great day!