So...to my cute family and friends who are wondering where i am. Well, i am alive. And i have to blame my MIA on this annoying
Internet that seriously works half the time or less ( i am so sick of electronics not working at my house!) And i have been a little slacker on updating my blog. I need to play catch up because a lot has gone on at the Nielsen's this past month.
First of all, Brandon has been very busy finishing up school.
Yeah! Only three more weeks to go until his bachelor degree. I guess you're never too old to finish.

Our sweet busy Olivia is 10 months old and has started to walk. I don't know if that is good or bad. She is already so busy. She loves to be in the cupboards and pulls everything out. She loves the dishwasher, she has turned into our little vacuum cleaner by putting everything in her mouth, including poop. We love her to pieces, i just wish the teething would end, it is such a long process.
Ashlyn is busy playing soccer. This season has been so much fun because the kids really understand the game and it is a lot more competitive. I am one of those embarrassing moms on the side lines cheering and screaming loudly. " GO ASH!!!"

Ryder started preschool with his cousin Weston. What fun memories that are being created. He is loving school and really likes his teacher, Miss Terri. Plus, i get a nice 2 1/2 hr. break!!!
It's Hunting Season!!!! this is a picture of Brandon with his dad and brother.

Brandon's sister and her family moved to New Zealand. We will miss them a lot. My kids are very close to their cousins. Kelly, if you are reading this, it is time to start blogging!!!
17 comments:
Glad to see ya back ang! Cute pictures, I love the one of Ryder,he looks like your dad dude!!
Hey, you're not MIA anymore! :) I'm glad you're back because I love reading about your cute family! Looks like you guys are doing good!
yeah I'm glad you are back!! I know, we need to get together and do lunch or something! And are you kidding me, Olivia is walking!! I bet its the cutest thing!! AND, yeah for Brandon!!!!!
I am glad your computer worked long enough for you to post!! Your electronic situtaton is so funny!!
Olivia is such a cutie!! She looks so grown up in that picture!
It amazing how fast time is going by. I love the pictures of the boys at preschool. Thanks for all your help!
Good to see ya.... Isn't hunting the best season ever for us Wives and Mom's. Glad you loved Conference too. Hope you have a great one.
Autumn
Angie...yeah! I was wondering if you'd given up on the blog thing. I've missed reading about your family. Tell Brandon congrats about school!
HI ~ I miss you too, let's get together soon!! I can't believe that Olivia is walking!!! She is adorable!!! Tell Brandon way to go!! That is so awesome.
Good to hear an update on your cute family! Glad everyone is doing good and is well, WOW Olivia is not a tiny baby anymore - where does the time go?
I know you live right across the street, but I was starting to wonder if Brandon had you hidden away somewhere.. You're back! I'm so excited to read all your cute posts again!
xoxo
im glad your back angie!
3 weeks to go? way to go brandon! im so jealous! it's never too late to finish!
oh, i just love your kids. they are so cute!! can't believe how fast little olivia is growing up!
Ang.--I was sooooo excited to see your post. Little Olivia is such a doll!! I can't believe she is already walking!! Let the fun begin. Congratulations to Brandon!! I am so happy for you guys. What a huge accomplishment!! I miss you tons! Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
whoo hoo!!! You are back!
I have been sitting here for an hour reading you blogg! Crying, Laughing and missing you! I just love your family they hold such a special place in my heart! Thanks for sharing a piece of your memories and family with me. Amy Nicholson
ANGIE! Where are you?? Hey, hope brandon and your family get better..i heard you guys are all sick! talk to you soon!
Hi Brandon and Angie...we sure miss you in arizona. can't believe how your kids are growing. just wanted to give you the link to a blog i created for a family reunion: http://wolfleyfamilyreunion.blogspot.com
Darrin, Katie and Kristen's blogs are all private...would you get the word out to them.
Thanks,
Jeff Hall
Hi Angie,
Will you send me your new address? I hope things are all going great and you have a wonderful Christmas.
Elizabeth
aehall1@cox.net
Hey Ang, I have a cute picture of all you witches at the tea at Amy's house. I came across it on facebook. If you want to email me w/ your address I'll email it back to you. I wish I lived there so I could go to it!! Laters, Jess Washburn
Post a Comment